Hustler Booster Club
Learn more about what the booster club does and how to get involved in our community.
The Booster Club host Hustlerfest every year for our community. A great time for everyone. The rest of the year they are busy helping our community and getting things planned for the next Hustlerfest celebration.
There is a list at the museum of some of the things the booster club has done in the past if interested but I thought I would focus on more recent things.
- Roof and Tarred a senior Citizens house in Hustler
- Painted a senior citizens deck in Hustler
- Replaced an appliance that went out for a senior citizen in Hustler
- Set up and maintain flowerbed at Community Hall and upkeep of flower bed at Exhibit hall as well as the Whiskey Barrels on Main Street with Flowers and or decorations throughout the year.
- Make a sizeable donation to the Village of Hustler after Hustlerfest
- Brought in the Grain bin along the bike trail.
- We do Kids pedal pulls at local events.
- We have a wheel chair ramp and wheel chair.
- Donation to the Fire Department and Rescue Squad
- Help upkeep of park, as well as set up the park in the past.
- Built the stage and put up the light poles and lights on the Hustlerfest grounds.
- Painted the bleachers
- Build and set up little free library in town.
- As well as other things to help in our community or other families in our community.
Interested in Helping Your community?
Meet new people and make friends in our community?
If you are interested in becoming a Booster Club member or being more involved in our community stop stop by and check us out at our meetings. We are a laidback casual group.
he meetings are 6 PM on the 3rd Wednesday of the month.
These meeting take place at the Exhibit Hall. (Hall on Hustlerfest grounds.)
If you don’t really want or have time to go to monthly meeting but would like to be able to volunteer and help contact us by the email form below or call Donna Bradley Cell-608-542-0264.
There are lots of things you can volunteer to help with. We have come up with a small list but there is a lot more opportunities as well.
- Help serve chicken dinner Sunday of Hustlerfest.
- Bartend a shift during Hustlerfest (usually 2-3 hours)
- Help set up and take down Hustlerfest grounds
- Help with tractor pull
- Help clean Exhibit Hall or Beer Palace as needed.
- Help with the flowerbeds.
Any questions feel free to message us or reach out to an existing member.